Reviews for "Tank 1943"

i hate how firepower works. speed it up or even better, completely remove it.

shotfrost responds:

Thanks for the reply.
Personally, I think you can speed it up yourself. You can simple earn some money and upgrade it.

This looks like a really fun game but there are some issues:
1. The text (at least on my screen using 1920X1080 res) is difficult to read. There seems to be alot of open space in the "cut scenes", maybe fill it up with larger text?
2. The first time play I get hit with a "If you start a new game it will erase saved..." speech. I've never played so I'm wondering why I am even seeing that.
3. Game Loading. Something seems off here. It takes way longer than I would think to load.
4. Music - This may be personal taste since I kinda enjoy immersion music. Perhaps something from that era or at least sounding like it. Not sure what part of the Europe you are setting this in but if you are looking for something exciting might take queues from the Bioshock (1 & 2) music (which is set in the 50s but most of the music is stylized for the 30s-50s) Little if any noticeably electric instruments. Again this is just my personal preference which has no effect on gameplay but Music should set the mood but while not detracting.

shotfrost responds:

Thanks for the reply.
I definitely will work with the musics and the text.
And about the loading, I think it's just because it is a 16mb game so it may takes a little bit too long to load.