Reviews for "Khuskan - On My Own (Orch.)"

FUCK!

HOLY SHIT MIND RAPE.

Geez. Nice and soft. I can see a lady giving birth. The baby is nice and perfect. They go to Wal-Mart to go buy him some nice and soft baby clothes.

The production itself is nice. I can tell this was made in Reason ,anyways, I can't criticize this type of music. Have fun. Keep making music. It's good.

Khuskan responds:

'I can see a lady giving birth'

This wins my REVIEW OF 2006 AWARD.

hhhmmmm......

Colourful and sweet.....very interesting...

fantastic

I completely agree. ADD VOCALS!!! But even by itself, amazing instrumentation, I like the bells and strings.

Enough said. 5/5

Keep it up ^^

Nostalgia bomb

Brother, I remember this song. And it's good to see it's still kicking ass 5 years later.

You really did a good job on this one, even if a vocalist is missing. I really like it and I'm dowloading it again.

10/10

Sweet

I see grandmas unwrapping presents for little grandchildren on a frosty christmas morning.

Then the drums come in..Ok, now the grandpa is pushing along the kid on his new red bicycle! YAY!!

Nice track, you've got some interesting chord progressions in there and the mix is really good and balanced. That's commendable because you do have lots of nice little countermelodies and extra layers in there.

A bit on the 'Hallmark' side, but nice one!

Khuskan responds:

I'm not going to take credit for the actual chord progressions, this is a cover of a track from Les Miserables. As for the countermelodies though... ;-)

Gah, I need to find a new vocalist.