Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Convey"

love the game! i almost have every achievement but the sad clown!! i made him cry shouldnt that be it? what am i missing?

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks q*! I'm not sure about the clown achievement - no one has said anything about it until now? I might have to check it out later to see if I missed a possible outcome.

Awesome work for 48 hours! Considering this was under the "10-second" theme for the Ludum Dare competition, it was very well done for its category, and it definitely put a smile on my face. I came back to play this the next day (just so I could get the last two medals, of course), but yeah, this was a great game, and I look forward to your upcoming games, if you have anything you're working on.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks so much, that's really awesome that it made you smile haha! I'm glad I was able to make a game that fit with the theme like this - usually it's really difficult to come up with something relevant.
And congratulations on getting all the medals :D

Yay, I got all achievements! This game was pretty fun, love the different dialogues and different ways of making people sad or happy. Good job

Zanzlanz responds:

Woah thanks Becksel! :D Amazing job to you too, by getting all of the achievements!

Cute, a little hilarious, and so many medals to earn! Could become addictive! I'll be back later for more :-D

Zanzlanz responds:

It was a lot of fun to come up with the little stories and all the outcomes! I'm still thinking about sequels - I think it could be super cool :D
Thanks Jenninexus!!

OOPS! IO Failed XD

Zanzlanz responds:

You almost have all the achievements though xD!