Reviews for "Convey"

It is freaking superb at what it is.
A simple addicting game with a lot of re playability.

It is really all I have to say! :D

Hints: Criminal got clown nose | Red Dress got Cookie.

Hehe, thanks a lot!

That's a great game. It has high replay value and the music is kick angus! Niceness <3
I love talking to people!

Zanzlanz responds:

Lol, thanks Faires! When I first game up with the game idea, I thought the replay value was completely lost. But when I started designing it I realized that it could go in so many directions and could turn out to be a good game :)

The music was the most annoying part of the development. I tried several times to make something good... I'm glad it didn't turn out too bad! :D

Great game! Although you only made it in 48 minutes, it is very entertaining and I don't see any flaws! It's a good idea and it's quite addicting. Getting all the medal's is a nice challenge too. Good job.

Zanzlanz responds:

I did try to get most of the game functioning as soon as I could; the thing that consumed most of my time was character art and conversations. :) I'm pretty happy with that!

I knew Newgrounds had to have medals to go with the achievements. It's hard to upload a game without using medals or scoreboards from the API!

Thanks SmileyClouds!

This is too much fun!! It's really challenging because of the various degrees of emotions required. And it's so much fun!! Did I already say that? Doesn't matter, because it's really awesome and fun!!

You have made me very happy :D

I like the music. And for 48 hours, brilliant!! I wish it had more people. It would be really nice to have this game in levels, starting with a basic number and increasing the difficulty as the game progresses. Anyhow, thank you so much :D

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha, such a great review <3! Thanks!

I would like to think about making a second version, with more people/scenarios like you mentioned. The idea is kind of interesting, so I could definitely expand upon it! :D

Hahaha, this is hilarious. Make another one with more conversations XD

Thanks! I would love to! :D