Reviews for "Convey"

Good game, it’s fun

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks Donuts! Also, welcome to Newgrounds! :)

Whew.. finally gto everything, great game, 11/10 time consuming

WOO! Big congratulations!!

I had to play it through a few times recently when testing my Collector's Bundle, and even I'm surprised by how much time and thought it takes to get through fully. Thanks a lot for playing through and leaving a nice comment!

I finally got all achievements... spend 2 weeks...4 stars for achievements... I also want to be arrested in this game, but I can't... ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Zanzlanz responds:

You're so determined O_O I love it! My roommate is a completionist too... idk how you guys have the patience :D

And having alternative endings would be great. I really want to make a sequel to this some day haha!

Awesome game i really liked it!

Zanzlanz responds:

Hey thank you very much! :D I'm glad you liked it c:

Hmm, how to get the afro to cry...? Good game. Answers are never as straight forward as they seem.

Zanzlanz responds:

Edit: You just have to tell him you notice it, and then reassure him a few times that it's good!

Hey thanks!
It's been a few years, so I don't remember exactly how you do it. But I believe in you, you can do it!! :D