Reviews for "Dungeon Deadline"

Everything about this game is great. Absolutely no time for filler, and an amazing art style that really compliments the rush idea behind the game. I wish that there was more feedback for the warrior's hitswing, I couldn't tell if it was working or not at first. It's probably because I'm on a laptop, but after six tries, I still couldn't beat the boss. Mouse is a must.

Orni responds:

to be honest - the warrior is a bit unbalanced, at least in the boss fight he's clearly too weak
I added his attack game mechanic during the last minutes of the contest and hadn't much time to fine tune it. so that's how it turned out.
the other two classes are nicely balanced though
stay tuned - I might release a post-contest version of this game in the near future

i couldnt make the deadline in lvl 7 wut im i suposed to do????????? great game though

I'm giving this 5 stars.

I didn't even like the game. Mostly because I also don't like RotMG. Holding down M1, moving around, etc.

However, it's baffling that there are so many retards who don't know how to read. Making a comment forces you to scroll down. Do they not see the majority consisting of people with brains telling whistle blowing morons that they're stupid?

So you get 5 stars for boring the brunt of multiple people who jump at the opportunity to talk trash when they don't know shit.

Very good gsme, and sorry for the confusion with rotmg!

this is a really fun game well yay thats it really fun good job