Reviews for "Dungeon Deadline"

Excuse me? I really can't see the appeal in this game... The graphics are nice (not yours, obviously) and the general presentation likewise, but there's really no gameplay to speak of. You run around and shoot stuff for three second intervals. Jesus, did you seriously not consider what a pain in the ass that is? At least let me rewind the timer like Half-Minute Hero.

I also don't like that the upgrades are paper thin, the game is incredibly short, and nothing really has much meaning or purpose. After you beat the game, you aren't given a score or a grade for accuracy. You're running around inside a dungeon map, but as far as I can tell there are no Easter eggs. Come on, you can do better than this.

Looks like Realm of the Mad God.

i played as the mage and the knight and failed both times i don't really know what to do with these guys

but the archer can make the game too easy as the archer i just ignored everything and only went for barrels chests and bags for money i soon had a big pile of money which i only used on my attack untill it was maxed then by the time i got to the boss i was standing too far away for him to move and attack me so i just needed to stand still and shoot ending the game

i think the same can be done with mage i have not tryed it though

2.5 it not bad but its not good

to me all become white

The graphics are from Realm of The Mad God which is the best mom I might add but that doesn't cut it sorry bro the music is great but gameplay not so much. :(