Reviews for "Dungeon Deadline"

Everything about this game is great. Absolutely no time for filler, and an amazing art style that really compliments the rush idea behind the game. I wish that there was more feedback for the warrior's hitswing, I couldn't tell if it was working or not at first. It's probably because I'm on a laptop, but after six tries, I still couldn't beat the boss. Mouse is a must.

Orni responds:

to be honest - the warrior is a bit unbalanced, at least in the boss fight he's clearly too weak
I added his attack game mechanic during the last minutes of the contest and hadn't much time to fine tune it. so that's how it turned out.
the other two classes are nicely balanced though
stay tuned - I might release a post-contest version of this game in the near future

i couldnt make the deadline in lvl 7 wut im i suposed to do????????? great game though

Amazing game based on the theme. To all those having trouble, I leveled up attack to near max before anything. Really great premise, and would love to see it continued after the dare is over.

Excellent gameplay, fast paced, good music, and the deadlines really pressure you.
I also really love Oryx's fantasy pack, and this game works well with it.
10/10.

Very good gsme, and sorry for the confusion with rotmg!