Reviews for "Mr. Moore's Last Seconds"

I just sat here listening to the music after it was all over. My life replayed in my mind as I listened to the music. The story was beautiful. brought me to the edge of tears. Oh the music.... I was thinking to myself "would I be happy with my life if I were to die now". The answer would be no. Or would I be? I couldn't help but think if an accident were to happen to me now...It would end everything that is making life so difficult to live in... Yes I would be sad that I didn't get married, become a famous musician, travel the world with my boy friend or husband.... but I would be happy that my heart would finally stop aching...even having everything in the world that a person would wish for. Love, family, friends, a good decent life,.... I still have this aching in my heart... I don't know what it is but it bothers me that im still not happy...I thought love would fulfill it but .... it hasn't ....... please make more.... I need more.... I need to see things like this while im still here......before its too late... and all I am.. is an empty shell of myself

SpringMissile responds:

We're very glad it made you feel this way. We will make more, and we can't wait! If you want to keep that music forever, it's available for $1 :) https://sellfy.com/p/CC81/

I have to say, this was a decent game, more for story than gameplay however.
Also, that was some legit dove parkour.

The game is great :D But there is still something bothering me about thí game :| Who is that guy on the roof? Is he the one behind Mr. Moore's death?

SpringMissile responds:

You will find out when we make the full-length sequel ;) Basically, he is a character we have wanted to have a game about and his role in this game has opened up many opportunities ;)

Story is kinda linear

I think I agree with this not really being a "game". More of an interactive story... A nice story, but not a very fun story.