Reviews for "Attack no Titan"

The time you put into this really shows, and I think you should be proud. You paid good attention to animating tedious and unglamorous motions, and it gives the cartoon that unique, human-touch atmosphere.

What was the experience like working from somebody else's script? Did you feel constrained, or was it liberating having more time and energy to spend on animating instead of dividing your attention between drawing and directing?

I saw Office Awesomeness last month and that it was rad, so I'm glad to see you're staying on the ball. Keep it up.

AngelXMIkey responds:

I just wanted something to practice my animation. Not to mention I wanted to animate something of Attack on Titan.

How is this so accurate? Haha... Great job with the animation, I always love a good parody. *Jams out to awesome 8-Bit theme song.*

Loved what you did with the ending music. Though the entire time I was watching, I more or less just sat at my computer screen thinking WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I realized that this was a parody and I started laughing my ass off.
Nice video.

needs more quality or refine tho.... good animation, funny and I like the mikasa's tongue part :D

love the 8-bit remix of the theme song at the end