Reviews for "Attack no Titan"

The time you put into this really shows, and I think you should be proud. You paid good attention to animating tedious and unglamorous motions, and it gives the cartoon that unique, human-touch atmosphere.

What was the experience like working from somebody else's script? Did you feel constrained, or was it liberating having more time and energy to spend on animating instead of dividing your attention between drawing and directing?

I saw Office Awesomeness last month and that it was rad, so I'm glad to see you're staying on the ball. Keep it up.

AngelXMIkey responds:

I just wanted something to practice my animation. Not to mention I wanted to animate something of Attack on Titan.

Episode after episode I just want to scream at all the people standing still while everyone gets killed with inner dialog that lasts over an episode in some cases. CURSE YOU ANIME..... well at least it's got good animation >.<

You hit the nail on the head with this one.

good, but one thing i have to note:
mikasa is a cold blooded killer, that killed the highest amount of titans in the show (not counting eren giant-angry-motherfucker-mode).
even when she was young, other kids were like: HOLY FUCK RUN when they saw her.
just pointing it out.

....

i love they put game grumps there