Reviews for "Attack no Titan"

Very funny parody xD

ehhh...sorta makes sense and sorta doesn't. the bodies jiggilng makes sense cuz thats called fat. if u see any person walking naked of course they'd sorta have flesh jiggle.

secondly mikasa doesn't need to be lectured, she's too badass for that. and the sun glistening on her face/hair was weak, u can't jab at someone for good art and animation

thirdly she doesn't have big anime eyes, they're smaller than the typically bigger ones and in comparison to cartoons, these eyes look just fine and not that different.

AngelXMIkey responds:

LOL blame JohnnyUtah, he wrote it XD

needs more quality or refine tho.... good animation, funny and I like the mikasa's tongue part :D

The animation and the quirky humor is really entertaining in this flash, but the audio quality really could use some refining to take this to the next level.
There is a lot of potential no doubt, so I'll be keeping a look out for your future works!

eeeh it was ok. the comedy was very hit and miss. the only thing that actually made me chuckle was Mikasa's tongue thing.. other than that, writing may need some work=( animation is good tho