Reviews for "LastMinuteGame : The Game"

ehhh I think it would be alot better if the "ball" would be on a AI path instead of a planned out path like no mater where you bounce the ball on your paddle it goes in same direction .. thats pitiful but it was pretty funny which is why i shared 2 stars but you could of done this alot better it has a great idea and theme to it but needs to be fixed up and maybe a 3rd mini game ? space invaders is a good choice

Nice, funny, original game. Maybe too short. But are you sure, you wanted to write Satarday? :)

That was really original, as short as it was, it kept me entertained and made me chuckle. Good job bro!

Seppyb63 responds:

5 starts for originality. I liked your games made from words within this game made from words... wait, what? Anywho, it wasn't an outstanding, all singing all dancing game. But it was original. It was made in 10hrs using only letters. And it mentioned Alphabet Spaghetti.

So yeah. It's different. It's "'""hipster""'". But it's cool. It's a fun little concept that made me smile. Also nice job using only moving text boxes in a game.

Here, I brought you some
CHEERS FOR YOUR SUCCESS

Seppyb63 responds:

Oh wow, thanks alot man. It was fun to make. It was more building the backend functionality(which is where my code interest lies), then using it to make words do stuff.

This game is great!