Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

Love the dark humor, actually super fun and challenging game to play, keep it up!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you, so glad you like it! :)

I shall explain my thoughts on this game with an emoticon:
:D

Haha! :)

Amusing game, though a lot of fiddly controls, the screen switching can be a real pain in the bum sometimes and falling can be very punishing sometimes, falling to the beginning of the lvl having to start all over again. Also on thing that bothered me, picking up a mushroom while having the balloons makes them go away which is really annoying. Nontheless, funny game and the photoalbum is nicely done. A small variety in mini-games would been nice, changing balloons isnt all that fun after 5 times.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the feedback and constructive criticism, glad you liked it! :)

Quite a good game, from what i have played. The story line is simple but good, and the art style is nice.
Unfortunately, it is very buggy. The double jump only worked about 70% of the time, and landing on the edge of a platform would push you off. i also went into an above scene, and when i fell back down, the camera was still on the above scene, and I wasn't there. Overall, 3.5 out of 5.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! The double-jumping is something of a mystery. It works perfectly for me and a lot of other people, but then there have been a few people like you complaining that it sometimes doesn't work. I wonder if it has something to do with browsers or different computers or the version of flash player, because I tested it out on many people and there has been no problems with it whatsoever. I'm sorry it happened to you, as well as the other glitch. No idea why it happens to some people :/

um, there's a glitch in the park where if you double jump at a certain point, you end up stuck in a platform, and the only way to get out is to exit to the main menu, which makes you lose all your progress. Could you please fix it?