Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

the best game ever I love the background info and it was not only creative it is very unique .I cant wait to show my friend bunny (not her real name) she would flip she loves bunnies

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha that's great! :D So glad you lie it. Thanks for the comment and the 5 stars!

lol, those damn balloons had me for a bit. My gf would absolutely love to know if there are any stuffed animal versions of these little guys. I was goofing off on the comp and I hear "OOOOOO, I want one"

anyhoot great game keep up the good work, one of the better platformers in quite some time.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! My girlfriend made all the plushies for these animals. There's no official store or anything like that, but if you feel like buying your girlfriend one of these plushies as a present, give me a PM here on newgrounds and we can work something out :) Thanks for the 5 stars and kind words!

This was friggin hilarious! Loved it. Hope there's more where this came from!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! There will definitely be more :) Episode 2 is already in the works. Thanks for the 5 stars!

i thought this was a cute little game just a normal platformer UNTILL i found that the bunnies had a drug addiction
BUT it is a AWESOME GAME 5 STARS

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! :D Thanks for the 5 stars and glad you liked it :)

I thought the plot was hilarious and the coding exellent great job:)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome, thanks! Glad you liked :)