Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

i feel bad for acid bunny but anyway great game!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Acid Bunny did have a very traumatizing childhood, but luckily he has found some friends who are helping him cope with his flashbacks :) Thanks for the 5 stars!

nice animations in short i liked it

Awesome! Thanks :)

i like the art style and gameplay and the story the 2 I mot look into a game. And sometimes it gave me headaches I don't know why but still a pretty good game.

Sorry about the headaches! :D
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game :) Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars!

I like the art style, the story, the game-play and the variety of enemies of this game! Its a lot of fun, but its hard, or maybe its just me.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed my game :) It wasn't really meant to be that hard, sorry if that caused some frustration... but it wasn't meant to be a walk in the park either :P

I liked this game because it reminded me of Hobo, where you had similar abilities to the vomit-squirting green rabbit. Overall, great job.

P.S. Is your profile picture a Pyro from TF2? It looks like one...

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you liked it and thanks for the 5 stars! And yeah hehe, there's definitely a little bit of Hobo humor in this game :) My profile pic is the main character in a new game of mine called Earth Taken. You can check out a trailer for it on my user page. It's gonna hit Newgrounds real soon!