Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

Nothing special. I found that the time between getting hit and recovery was too short, so I would get hit by an object and then bounce on something and get hit by it again within a split second. I also found the controls were laggy, but that may be my computer. Overall, it ain't no Super Mario...

Sorry to disappoint :/

AMAZIN.... really good gameplay n funny dark story =]

Thank you! :)

NIce game And drug bunnies hahahahaha

hehe :)

This game is fucking hilarious,the history is weird and funny and the game itself is entertaining.The only thing that bother me in the beginning was the camera changing during jumps but you get used to.
Maybe this is the beginning of the new newgrounds mascot?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks!!! I know what you mean with the camera thing; when you jump from one screen to the other it can sometimes be disorienting and I had to decide on keeping Acid Bunny a screen by screen game rather than a side scroller for performance purposes to make the game run smoothly on all kinds of computers, but I can understand how it can be annoying. Glad you liked the game and thanks for the feedback! It's always useful to know what kind of issues and problems people had with the game, as well as what they found enjoyable. Oh and thanks for the 5 stars!

Love the dark humor, actually super fun and challenging game to play, keep it up!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you, so glad you like it! :)