Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

This was great. The concept was simple, throw carrots, get around and collect thread, kill stoned rabbits, stay alive. Just as a platformer should be, in my opinion. The only thing I can say is that it could have been longer, with more mechanics though not too complicated. Overall, I enjoyed it. Totally worth the play.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :)
I would love to add more mechanics and features into the game, hopefully I can do that with the second episode. These games takes so much time and effort to make, especially for one person. Even though I would love to add so much more to the game, unfortunately it's just not possible and I have to draw the line somewhere. I'll definitely try to add more stuff in the second episode and make it a bit more interesting. Thanks for the feedback and the nice score!

Cool :) 5/5

Awesome thanks! :)

Great game, I think you did a great job. Only complaint is the accelerating thing, you know, when you start walking and after a few secs you start sprinting, I think it would be better if you removed it or just made sprinting something that the player can control (like pressing an arrow key twice to sprint for example) Character control is one of the most important things in many games and especially in platformers. If you don't have a good control you can't enjoy the game. It messed up my jumps too often.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the feedback! You're right, controls are extemely important and I've been trying to get it right for years... sometimes it's just a matter of preference though. Many people have complimented me on the controls for this game, but others have also said that the controls feel unresponsive and the double-jumping doesn't work sometimes. It's really hard to get it just right. Hopefully one day I will :) Thanks for the nice score!

Ae you some sort of genius o_O? Probably one of the best free platformers I have played :D.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow thank you! No I'm not a genius at all, not by a long shot! ... but thanks for the kind words! I just enjoy making games and I'm really glad people enjoy some of them :)

don't just a game by it's icon on the front page. that's all i have to say regarding this one

SeethingSwarm responds:

Hehe, I like the icon, but maybe too much pink for most poeple, or too much bunny... thanks for the 5 stars!