Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

Great soundtrack, great graphics and great game. Whole game looks so nice, even when there are drugged bunnies running around. The story and stiching up dead bear makes it even better. Extra pictures are worth the effort.

Only problems I ran into were occasionally unresponsive double jump and sometimes I jumped screen up and got hit by vomiting bunny mark 2 or needle throwing bunny.
Also I understand respawning of enemies after I die, but respawn after moving to another location seems a bit too much for me.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! It's great to hear that this weird little creation of mine is appreciated :)
I'm really not sure why the double-jump can be unresponsive at times for some people. It works perfectly for me. I wish I knew what the problem could be :/ ...the screen by screen movement in this game was done for performance purposes and I realize it can be annoying at time. Maybe I could have designed the locations of enemies a bit better. Thanks for the feedback. It helps a lot!

And thank you for the nice score!

this was mint. nice big level to explore, good difficulty setting (assisted by slightly laggy play, oddly) and appealing visuals. great job. do another.

Thank you!!! :)

pretty good game but I hope the sequal is alot better

Thanks!

This is a pretty nice game. The soundtrack is absolutely wonderful, for starters, and the platforming is top-notch (though the constant switching between walking and running caused one or two small problems when dealing with enemies). The extra pictures looked amazing, as well. I also got a bit disturbed when learning about Acid Bunny's origin story, but I guess that's what one should expect from a bunny tripping on acid.

All in all, this was a fun little romp, and I can't wait to see more from Acid Bunny and friends in the future (even though I suspect that the series will end in mass murder/suicide...)!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed the game :) I honestly don't have any idea what is in store for the future of Acid Bunny except that next they're all gonna have a nice day at the beach. Mass murder and suicide is a definite possibility :P Don't worry though, they can always be stitched back together with a needle and enough thread ;) Thank you for the 5 stars and the feedback!

That's so tragic... I feel bad for the Acid Bunny. The Down Arrow animation was adorable btw. Also got scared when I read "Dismount" in the controls, and the story started with Acid Bunnies mother having sex... So yeah... I was afraid this game was going to be incredibly weird... Lol. It was fun though. Not much of an end but it does say to be continued so looking forward to that!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! :D Your comment about dismounting made me laugh so hard! I'm not so sure what you mean with the Down Arrow animation, but thanks anyways :) ...Glad you liked the game and thanks for the 5 stars!