Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

i love it totally awesome game play and story loved animations to

Thank you!!!

Okay. I have a few thoughts. First, I'm usually not a fan of platformers. Even the odd quirky ones. But this one was one of the best I've seen in awhile. The graphics were cutesy, Yet perfect for the game. The designs for Acid Bunny and his siblings were stellar. I loved the idea of using the carrots as a projectile weapon. The dying animations were morbid, But the graphics made them perfect. The final boss was a bit of a pushover (Well, Once I figured out a strategy). The story was original, And this is all around a unique game the likes of which may not been seen again. (Until Episode 2 ;3). But anyway, Great game. Keep up the good work, Looking forward to the second part. A few final words, PLEASE tell me that the Acid Bunny + Siblings plushes are something I can buy. They are absolutely adorable!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow, thank you! So glad you liked it :) My girlfriend made each plushie by hand and there is only one of each. We'd like to keep them for ourselves and for future projects, but if you really would like to buy a plushie, send me a private message here on Newgrounds and we can work something out. They do take a lot of time and effort to make so it might be a bit pricey if you also consider shipping costs, but if you would really like to have one it's totally possible :) ...oh and thanks for the great review and all the positive feedback!

this game is rather fun for the first episode. homely, challenging, softcore bunny pr0n and drugs up the wazoo. I will note one thing, however: there's a swing in town that you can't dismount unless you jump with it. good luck everyone.... and crazy boss fight at the end

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Oh I never really thought of making is so that you can just get off without jumping. I didn't really think it mattered, because you can just jump off, but I could maybe change it in the second episode. Really glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the nice score!

A very cute game with a beautiful soundtrack,all the guys under me say all..

But very nice game,i hope you can do more like that,i really like platform :D

Thank you! :)

I smell an animated mini-series coming soon. Your bunny character has... character! Great game mechanics, graphics/animation, music, and storyline. I hope you keep on creating.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow thanks! ...an animated mini-series, hmmm, not a bad idea! Not sure if I'll be able to make the time for it due to all the time that goes into making games, but you got my lil brain wiggling with ideas :P Thanks for the encouraging words and the 5 stars!