Reviews for "Road of the Dead 2"

this game is amazing, it seems some people are having trouble with the upgrades, i for one am not, i am treating this much like the way i treat in RTS it feels as if that is what this is just a run and gun variation. at first i thought that the control skim was needlessness hard but i got over that.

it looks like the way you want this game played is to level up your players before there tools and that makes good sense to me. I have strangle been on this for about four hours at the time i started this review and i don't know how far into the story i am but i love it. soem kind of practice mode might be cool but out side that i cant say there is a thing about this game that is off.

good work OP you got my five star for August. thank you.

if my computer wasn't compleat shit i would get the full experience in this amazing game.

Evil-Dog responds:

We're thinking about making a HD version wih Unity 3D, a bundle with road 1 and 2, then you'd experience the game as it should :D

i was 5 seconds off a perfect run and my power flickers D: superb game!

Amazing game cant wait for the next part !
I've played to all games of Saga of Dead and I really enjoyed all of them.
Laboratory of the Dead was an awesome one I did it at 100%.

Keep that good work !

love it!!
The game flows smoothly and the story is awesome!!
oh, and will there be a sequel where new character/s are escaping to sea to escape from the zombies and evade navy ships that try to stop you from doing so.