Reviews for "Road of the Dead 2"

more harder than the first one, I have to say this: with google chrome and a 2 GB Video card it lags sometimes, making impossible to evade, shot or even stop in a place

Amazing game, although still some bugs/typos to be fixed =D.

Evil-Dog responds:

well don't say there's typos to be fixed, TELL ME WHICH ONE

I must say, the first part was brilliant. Brilliant in it simplicity, and the fact you can own zombies. But this? THIS IS EVEN BETTER! The amount of upgrades is good, all the weapons, car upgrades, and even drugs you can buy to make the soldiers even better. All that makes a mixture that is VERY addictive. Th different scenery makes the game less boring, all the garages, police stations and churches that make you STOP to use them gives you a bit adrenaline surge when fighting off the hordes.

Brilliant!

One word, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun game reminds me about the first one only a better. Artwork looks nice makes for a great intro, upgrading your gun is a bit on the slow side with reselecting the menu each time and reselecting what you want. The concept of adding experience driving and using guns is a nice touch.