Reviews for "Road of the Dead 2"

OUTSTANDING. I played road 1 a few days ago and i thought that was good... but the new elements of gameplay this game added made the experience even more enjoyable. The soundtrack was enjoyable, but I agree that there should be volume control, not just volume toggle.. (I gots to have my Jethro Tull in the background). One bug I saw, several times as I was swerving I lost control of the car and it continued in the direction I had been heading, and I could not pause either, just shoot. Not sure if that was just my problem, but thought you might like to know! Other than that, you have produced yet another absolutely entertaining and addicting game. I look forward to seeing another in the series.

DAMNIT! HOW LONG UNTIL 3?! I beat the game in a day:/ but jst storlin. and honestly that's what i'm interested in lol. Awesome game. Awesome storyline and awesome gameplay. I feel like this is gonna merge with another zombie lol. Naahhh road of the dad too unique for that!

You gotta hurry up on next game! NO BREAKS BRO! lol jk take the time don't want it to be crappy

nice game and nice graphics :D

As someone who aspires to be an independent game developer its hard not to admire the complete package presented in this game. Everything, from story, to gameplay, to soundtrack is excellent and I hope to one day put a similar amount of creativity and effort into my work.

If I would ask you all to add one thing to this game, it would be volume control! I don't simply want to turn off sounds, I just want to be able to play other things over it! The game is already so awesome, it shouldn't be that difficult to make such an update.