For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Road of the Dead 2"

the game isn't really that great compared to the first one, and the bugs are horrendous, even with your suggested fixes.

Honestly if they made another Road of the Dead then these people are amazing at making these games and I will enjoy these games for long times to come.

i loved part 1 enough for 5 stars. the fact is this is a great game but the fact that u lose controls too much during game is crappy. that bug needs to be fixxed. also the fact that a hint stayed on the left side of my screen during whole game was bull. u shud be able to turn hints off. right now ive paused the game becuz i cant shoot at the zombies on my hood. plz fix these bugs. this game is amazing

I really like this game. When I started the game up today it started to have MAJOR lag making it almost unplayable. It was fine yesterday. Barely any lag. Give you higher stars if it didn't lag this much.

So, while I am totally addicted to this game there as some BIG bugs. The control one is irritating and I can get past that as it only lasts 2 seconds at max. BUT twice I have encountered zombies who can't die, one during hardcore mode >:-(. I mean I unloaded my fully upgraded LMG into its face and arms and nothing. Other than that, this game is freaking awesome... except for all the time spent playing this instead of fixing my shed. Meh procrastination game at its finest