Reviews for "Road of the Dead 2"

YEEESSSSS! is what I thought when I saw that there's a sequel to Road of the Dead. And I wasn't disappointed :) I did find the levels unbalanced, some short enough for me to just skim through in full speed, others very long and also without garages and churches to recover in so I had to retry them a dozen times - and the last level, damn... Perhaps it's on purpose, though? I'd also have loved a clearer indication of health for our soldiers and the vehicle, especially when considering to use a medkit.
Otherwise, this was plain awesome! Like the first but with well-made additions such as weapons, experience, saving civilians (one wonders whether they're actually saved, given the end...) and so on. A sequel as a sequel should be!

good but the LOADING screen takes FOREVER!!!!

Great game. I will say even after you warned people about the control bug it was still annoying...and the fix is equally annoying. More so if you forgetful :P and didn't turn it back :P

Having a ammo limit is also....odd seeing as if i had 25 bullets and seen more of course i would Carry them.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it.