Reviews for "Captain Robert"

That was very good. You really got me involved, got my heart racing at times! Well done and thank you very much. :-)

Great game, best Ludum Dare game I've played, even with all its flaws. Like others have said, a revisit to this with the ability to pick up the logs, a map, bugfixes, and other things would make this game even better. I was one of the ones that got the bug where it never let me open the door,, so I spent another five minutes wandering around looking for what I was doing wrong. Color-coding would also help, just something to keep in mind for future games. I didn't really get a "feeling" from certain parts of the ship, like any sort of idea where I was. Engineering was pretty nice, but most of the others didn't really feel like a separate part. I also couldn't get that final note on top of the nursery, and trust me, I found every single air duct and searched them fully. Oh, and that room off to the left, is that its nest? Some sort of indication would help add to the atmosphere and cohesiveness of this game. The note above the cockpit was pretty strange (yet funny) too, I assume its from the monster? I never really got a solid idea of what it was (its purpose and personality), and maybe that's the point, or maybe it's not helped by the fact that I couldn't finish the game. I really enjoyed the story of this. I'll be watching you for your future stuff!

If this is what you could do in 48 hours then imagine what you could do if there was no time limit. Had an abrupt ending so i hope you make a sequel

creepy

One spelling error I noticed: "Do not that this the wrong way." (comes at the part after you hear the knocking)

Wow, my heart was seriously racing. Had a great sense of exploration and tension. The secrets were fun even if they didn't serve any purpose. My only complaint is the ending.

SPOILER
***********
Nothing happens when you open the compartment? Is that a glitch or...?
SPOILER