Reviews for "Pull the Wire"

i love this game its so so so good and fun

Oh thanks man.

i was the 1st today

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Cool! How about week or month? Just game now has very low num of plays every day.

Liked it, thanks :)

Not a whole lot of replay value unless you really wanna try to shoot for a high score. But its still a solid time waster for when you're just surfing around :)

Thanks!

I was #2 for today :D

Fine fellow!

Really fun for what it is. A nice timewaster, with simple but fast gameplay. Even though sometimes the game falls to lady luck, that's what makes the charm of the game. Not to mention the leaderboards really make the game feel even more rewarding.

4 stars my good man. For improvements, maybe just some achievements. Also the dramatic title screen has a sort of annoying bass that doesn't sound good, and sometimes I get a bug where the high pitched tone that occurs after the bomb continues unless I refresh the game.

Sincerely, the Ninth Pelican.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

You made it rightly. Thanks a lot.