For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pull the Wire"

Amazingly fun and simple! I love the difficulty of the game. I gets really difficult...I mean, really difficult.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Yes, I tried balance the difficult very well. Thanks for review and playing.

Just one problem:wire colour makes it difficult to distinguish them once they get jumbled(really, they blend into one) and it becomes impossible to see which one, making you chose on the blind. Apart from that, really great and fun game. Please make more games!!!

JokerDenFromMR responds:

This moment with random impossible situations is a key that hold players from infinity record. Game need it.

Short and fun game. I love losing more than winning. Always cracks me up in this game.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Wow, this is unexpectedly. Great!

Is a good game but gets boring after a while

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Yeah, I think it's a little boring. But I made it in 48 hours holy banana!

which wire, which wire...umm...this one! (picks the wrong one) awwww, (explosion) wonderful game to practice with speed and hand eye coordination.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

You catched the point. Thanks!