For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 54 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pull the Wire"

as reigning champion of this game (the only all time highscore above mine @ time of writing this clearly cheated (fuck you)) i claim this victory for the star syndicate, master race of ng s00 w00

pour one on the curb 4 lord-humungus

Be the best! Thanks!

simplistic game it gets hard and challenging puting tension when there are so many wires and you have only 10 seconds great idea

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Glad to know that you like it!

4.5/5
I'd give it a full 5 stars but the screen size is so small. even up close it's hard to see the wires.
Otherwise I really enjoyed it.
My one other issue is the music. I do think it was the wrong choice, but that doesn't really effect the gameplay.
Good work.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Yeah, music is my weak point.

I like the concept but it's extremely repetitive and it becomes way too challenging too fast, then sometimes it's extremely easy. Also, there are bugs. I often hear the beep very long after hitting restart, and sometimes the highscore window pops up after I already started a new game.

Also, I take back my initial rating of 5 stars because in real life this would be extremely easy, whereas clicking the small color area with a cursor in a score sensitive time limit, is too stressing for anyone. Especially when many wires are tangled together in the exact same spot so you can't tell which wire underneath the top wire is the right one.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Sad but true. Thanks for critical review.

Great game! Had me on the edge of my seat! LOL, not really. But it was a neat concept that I think translated well.

You don't have to guess, and it's really not that hard to find the wire. There doesn't need to be special tools to make it easier. SMH

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Yeah, thanks! I really tried to make non-luck situations but this was hard in current wire generation system.