Reviews for "Pizza Pusher"

L0l i just afked while i had 2 italians 2 super ovens 4 pizzabots and 3 seas of cheese. boy when i looked back that was a lot of damn pizzas

Lol, Good game when you got nothing better to do.

it is great time waster but i have been playing for 2 hours and i have all the medals
but can you please add more medals and building

This game is very cool. I think this is better than cookie clicker.

I gotta ask man... what's with the "Neutral Milk Hotel, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" icon? That has to be confusing people. I mean I've listened to that album and its perfect but I am getting off topic. This game is like a perfect little time waster. I enjoyed it actually. But once you get a bunch of upgrades its just easier to sit and wait out the clock until you have a mass amount of points to spend and get the medals, but kudos to you for making me sit there and wait to get them all. I mean like I said great way to kill some time, a little repetitive but satisfying as all hell. The whole upgrade system was a nice touch, it put a little bit of strategy to it all. This game certainly had some nice little features that overall make the game more enjoyable for whoever plays it. To sum it all up, if you have a bit of time you would like to kill then this is certainly the game for you. Check it out.