Reviews for "Pizza Pusher"

I don't know man, I thought autoclickers were nice.. but no. Bitch lagged and erased everything. :'( Nice game anyway!

reiger responds:

Haha, cheaters never win!

horrible game....
stole me like 30 mins....
5/5! =P

Thank you!

This is a great game to play when you are really bored and have time to waste.

reiger responds:

What's better than clicking a pizza for an hour?

This game has made me into a megalomaniac.

reiger responds:

You are the Heisenberg of pizza

Pretty basic but managed to unlock everything with 3000 pizzas per second. What would be cool would be a counter of how many unlocks of upgrade X we have. Since the prices scale, buying a cursor for example is extremely ineffective when a ship procudes 100x the pizzas, yet only costs 20x as much. Also, there seems to be a major memory leak issue. I am on Firefox (newest version) and everything gets super laggy after a while, when I click on the pizza it will continue for like 10 seconds even after I already stopped long ago.

reiger responds:

There was supposed to be a lot more to it, but I kind of just wanted to start my next project so I tied it off.

Thanks for the review!