Reviews for "Pizza Pusher"

Great Game :)

Thank you!

Fair time-waster. Got the pizza count high enough I could let it run itself. Checked in now and again just to see how it was doing, and to buy more upgrades. Lag wasn't really an issue after turning down the game quality to "low" with right-click (people may be forgetting they can do that, might want to mention it in the author comments section), but people blaming the lag have to remember every new upgrade is another item that has to run. You're constantly adding more algorithms to the game, so that combined with clicking (which depending on your pizza count per second is irrelevant anyway, the whole point is to get to where you don't have to click at all) is going to tax your system a little. Turning the flash quality to Low does help quite a bit.

reiger responds:

Sorry for the lag, glad you liked it still!

it was a blast playing this a good timewaster and while i watch some videos i can wait for more pizzas :3

Yum, thanks!

I don't know man, I thought autoclickers were nice.. but no. Bitch lagged and erased everything. :'( Nice game anyway!

reiger responds:

Haha, cheaters never win!

horrible game....
stole me like 30 mins....
5/5! =P