Reviews for "Twisted Kingdom"

the tutorial is hard

Amusing puzzle game that manages to be complex and simple at once. The tutorial doesn't spell things out for you, instead shows you how your actions effect the board. Everything from spawning villagers, to creating larger buildings is all done by placing the item you are given to fit a pattern. Storage later in the game allows you to put down an item for later if it doesn't fit at the moment. Offers interesting gameplay for a puzzle fan, while having very simple controls to manage. Seeing a new piece can throw you off, but the rules of the game are simple enough that it is not an issue.

SUCH A SON OF THE BITCH!

Very well done. Addictive.

-1/2 star because some levels are left up to chance whether or not you can get a 3 star rating.

One of the coolest puzzle games I've played. This will go on my favs for sure. I do agree that there could be a little bit of a tutorial but it doesn't take much to understand the system.