Reviews for "Twisted Kingdom"

I just thought 'ooh, twisted kingdom, maybe this might be like minecraft or something like it', Not badmouthing this game or whatever, good game, its just that it disappointed me a little. Still good game . :/

Interesting game. Nice graphics. I do not understand the rules. The text is not helpful to beginners.

Very addicting. I can't stop playing!

I don't get what I'm supposed to do from the tutorial. It doesn't explain anything at all. How can the phrase "wow, u can do this!" help me understand the game? I quit after that.

2 stars just because it is not friendly for those who first play this kind of style of puzzle game.

While the game can be interesting, I have to admit this is the worst tutorial I've saw in a lot of time.