Reviews for "StickMan Sam 9"

It's a good game honestly, but it just wasn't amazing.
For me anyway. For starters it is kind of difficult. I had to restart too many times, but that was my fault for not paying attention. The game was too boring and puzzling. It made me think about every move and in my opinion that's what took away from the fun.
This game wasn't what I would look for in a game but I believe other people would like it. People who like to strategize and think things through. I'm just not that kind of person.
Again I personally didn't the aspect of the game but I believe others might love it.

io3creations responds:

I agree, this game is a bit different from the others in the series. It focuses more on puzzle and less on action.

I first thought this game would be similar to the other stickman games I played many years ago... When I realized it was different, I decided to give it a try anyway. The concept seems good enough, but when you die, it is pretty annoying that you have to click on a button to play again instead of just reappearing. Also, the control of your character is not so good. I tried to jump over some spikes and I would hit the over and over. Seems like a good game which is badly made.

io3creations responds:

In some cases there are spikes that you cannot jump over. You have to use another way.

You can also press 'R' (default) to restart.

It's frustrating to have this cool paint splattery mechanic and then go "OH, YOU CAN'T USE IT OR YOU FORFEIT YOUR STARS". I don't even know what stars are or why I want them, but I feel like every time I click I've failed.

io3creations responds:

Have you heard about achievements?

This is hard....

io3creations responds:

You may just need a little more practice ;)

i cant play the game