Reviews for "SBC Kills Pokemon (A.P.I)"

well lets start out by saying I am very biased for two reasons.
1) Im a huge pokemon fan
2) I haven't ever liked the whole "clock" section of newgrounds.

that being said, this was a animation that was well done with a 4/5 story (I thought the ending was dumb)
5/5 audio- corresponding audio to the games was flat out impressive and in sync
3/5 visual- the 3D seemed like it was really bad *note, could be my crappy work comp
3/5 length - should have had more to it. no Segway into a new scene

I don't know if this was constructive but I felt this was the best clock animation ive seen

I thought it was going to go on longer :<

~DZ

well, a great movie from a great man.
i seriously DO remember those assasin games, and i've played this one about pokemon.
i wonder, does this still exists?
anyway, a good movie, with EXCELLENT graphics, from the epic 3-D models, of cyberen, to the great sprites os silver-clock, strawberry clock has united two very different visual kinds (3-D art and pixels) into a great, comedic, and slightly mad story about destroying pokemon!
i also love the end, when the kid, casper says to SBC ''but, strawberry clock, everyone LOVES pokemon now..!''
strawberry: ummm... right....

hahaha, what a great ending!
also, the power ups, and the attacks were clever and original.
if you're a pokemon fan, and you get offended by this, then you probably didnt notice how well-drawn, and nicely designed his pokemon interface, and SBC's attacks, and specials were.
he made it feel as if strawberry-clock was a pokemon character himself!
great work, and a very funny original toon.

keep it up, strawberry, you rule the portal.

ps. cowlickan, your review was not very well-thought. please be more constructive.

Umm, you know there are pokemon fans out there who WILL get offended by this video.
1/5 because you bitched on a large group.

wow that strawberry clock is so overpowerd Level 100 whit 999 Health .

by the way the video was kinda cool.

none pokemon could ever have 999 Health kus that is to high :L