Reviews for "Shattered Heaven Ep. 1"

love the drawing, really good work and very inspiring, thought i saw xin and Hanto from the xin series

AdamTilford responds:

Thank you. You did, their voice actors are my friends and they're actually extras in this episode.

I think you have a good start, the animation is good and all. That being said, I think you need to up the action bit. Don't get me wrong I understand the need to make a decent story line and compelling characters, but you're advertising a world with GIANT ROBOT SUITS BATTLING EACH OTHER and instead trying to cram in 15 minutes worth of character development.

Not saying that development isn't important, but it can get in the way when people are really expecting to see an actual mecha battle.

AdamTilford responds:

Yeah, I know. This is based on my novel so it's already all planned out and written. And there's going to be action. But it's going to be balanced with actual plot and character development. That being said, I'm emphasizing the battles that happen in the next episode. I preferred to work on the development first instead of start out with action then abruptly stop and switch to development. One way or another, people would complain so I just decided to get it over with first.

like the idea and animation. a few things good use some extra attention but its one of the better animations i have seen in the past few days.

AdamTilford responds:

Thanks. Yeah, there's still a lot for me to handle. I'm overall happy with this as it's a big improvement from my previous animations. A lot of the issues I'm working on improving for the next episode.

Loved it.