Reviews for "Shattered Heaven Ep. 1"

Good animation, great art, excellent effort put into the project, but kind of unoriginal story and the narrator bored me to DEATH. >.>

Oh and most of the voice acting is meh. Some of it's good, but it's all kind of meh in general. Whoever voiced the dark-skinned guy was rather unconvincing IMO.

You certainly get an A for effort and creativity, and the concept is somewhat original, but the whole 'anime style robots fighting each other' idea has been done to death. The voice acting was really unconvincing too; I feel like that's where this video could have shone. Voice actors are everything in a project like this and I feel like it just didn't get there :/.

Keep at it though I think the animation was solid.

~DZ

The animation was decent, though I saw a few parts that I feel could have been fixed (one example being that on the end of the hair it blended into the color of the characters skin).
The story was great and it drew me in.
The last thing I noticed was that in some scenes like the one where Sarah first came into the fray, the volume of the voices where different (example being that Sarah's voice was much louder than the other two characters she was with in her scene.
All in all it was good. I hope you see what I'm talking about and manage to fix the issues with future episodes.
I'm really looking forward to this story.

lost half a star cuz of animation and art quality but i salute you for coming up with this . i can imagine how much effort is done cuz i'm an animator myself . i just hope you guys can sustain this project till finish . keep up the good work

sorry guys, I hate to be a dick, but...
this cartoon embodies everything I hate about anime.
lure us in with the promise of fighting robots, and then have humans complaining to each other for the whole time. I was far to bored to care about any of these characters, and there was a lot of them to bore me. You did so much work with voice acting and lip syncing that you would think something good would come of it, but it was all that voice acting that causes this cartoon to fail.

I really liked the history line you laid out in the opening, it is an interesting world that could be developed. My advice would be to concentrate on your fighting robot animation skills, and then cut 80 % of the human characters.

just my opinion.