Reviews for "Tankman Training"

One of those ever rarer games that make me click on them immediately. I like this idea, quite a lot. The execution is simple, but pretty good. Both the controls and the level designs aren't too frustrating (version 1.03), but offer enough challenge to almost make one give up before completion. The weirdest part I ran into was on level 9, where it's hard to jump back up and not get stuck between the rock and the hard place. It could have used some more window dressing, like a proper victory screen that's more than a dry announcement, but overall a nice quick game.

Thanks! :)

Due to a few issues with the engine, I left out a few things and kept the victory screen simple. The sequel will have more of everything.

Very good.

I love the game, it's so awesome, b ut very hard man. STill like the idea.

I have to say, very original idea about the tankmen, its a simple but interesting game. In my opinion, its not that hard, all you have to know is how to control the tankman like a motorbike. I don't mind the gray color but adding maybe newgrounds characters as bosses and making the tankman fight them with his cannon could make things more interesting. Of course, you would have to make the cannon movable and i guess it would take more work to do.

io3creations responds:

Learning to play motorbike type games can take a while and maybe some

I wanted to do a mix between Happy Wheels and Cyclomaniacs with added cannon shooting. Due to issues I decided to go with a Happy Wheels version. Next part will definitely have shooting in it and other parts may focus on other things.

Im confused on why this is getting such negative feedback, this is a great game!

io3creations responds:

I (somewhat) wonder as well. Many people mention control issues. Those familiar with motorbike games seem to get it though. Maybe others expect a different type of game?