Reviews for "Tankman Training"

It was an Ok game although it could of been better, the graphics were at low level and the early levels where very hard too, maybe you should get people more into the game before you kill them. Overall it was a good game though I rate it: 4/5, congrats.

I just got bored. also i didt like that i could just hit next when i die. Needs more challenge and color.

Yeah this game is kinda good but... the terrain was kinda um... rough.
It would be cool if there was enemies you can shoot... you also die pretty fast.
It will be perfect if the terrain isn't so rough, if there's some action, or you shouldn't die so easily.
There are a few glitches like stucking into objects or walls and when I was stuck one time I didn't know how it happened, I just jumped, made a backflip and falled on my head...
Anyway this games is good but it has some minor problems.

Really fun game, but I think the physics are just a little too unpredictable. Also, if there's something that requires jumping forward but on an incline, the jump [jumps up where you're pointed] is just too unforgiving, and won't let you move forward. Sometimes it was better just to roll over and take damage than to try jumping.

I dont know if this is a glitch or part of the game but the screen doesnt stay centered so to move forward is to be completely blind to whats ahead