Reviews for "Tankman Training"

not bad but um switched the controls around so it can be easier to play but I kinda liked it not bad :/

Oh look another terrible platformer with nothing new or original to bring to the table. At least let me shoot the tanks gun, whats the point you could substitute the tank for any other thing and it wouldn't even matter.

Difficulty or bad controls, not both. I can't tell you how quickly this game got frustrating just from trying to get though what should be easy obstacles just because there is one speed and I need to be in a small place. Either one by itself would be playable but alone with both of those and a tank that feels like it can flip if it ran over a twig just makes the game more frustrating than interesting.

the controls were hard but when i played more it became cool and awesome!

io3creations responds:

Cool! Looks like you figured out the secret. :)

Its okay, the controls were astronomically better when I switched left and right to the arrows, but the turning and the speed just seemed too sensitive to me, it was not as bad as everyone keeps saying though, it has potential, keep up the good work.

io3creations responds:

Maybe people expect a Mario type game but this is closer to Sonic i.e. fast paced levels that need to be practiced a few times to master.