Reviews for "Ferrari"

the song did it for me. Liked the simple animation too.

Thanks! ;)

consider adding background next time...
and the song is quite delightful and pleasant to the ears.

Backgrounds; check! 100% agree with you!! :D

Amazing song and fun animation. I love this. Especially the music. It made me think of the old schoolhouse rock actually.

Woooo!! Thanks !! :D

Great animation reminded me of School House Rock.

To be honest, for your first animation, you did an incredible job! Like most people though, I'd agree that you need to work on the fluidity of the animation. Your style as such is fine as everybody draws their people and objects some way, although I would recommend making some of the edges look a bit less choppy. As for the fluidity, you've basically only done the starting and finishing point for a motion in your work, hence the absence of fluidity. Although it is more work, try adding more intermediate steps and raise the frame rate accordingly. In any case, keep it up! Your work shows a lot of promise.

hania responds:

Thanks! I do have a LOT to learn; and hopefully people don't mind me posting my learning curves on here ;) Thanks for the support and great review! I totally agree about making things a lot more fluid; and that will come with understanding the inbetweens more. I've got my work cut out for me... and I'll love the whole journey ;)