Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

awesome :D Like the soundtrack

This game is well put together. For everyone complaining about how hard this is, you're wrong. You're just trying to hard. You need to remember (well, us older gamers at least) that classics like this, and even newer games, everything controlled by the program has a pattern, an algorithm. Just like a fight with any boss, you need to figure out what the pattern is so you know when to strike.

To the author: Don't let the whiners get to you too much. I'm assuming most if not all of them are nothing but young bucks that just don't understand how much harder NES games are compared to the games nowadays. Wonderful job organizing everything for this. 5's all around!

deathink responds:

Thanks man, yeah old school games were tough, but if you had what it took to beat a hard game, the sense of accomplishment was amazing.

error hasn't found me yet. this guy must be slow. good little scare :D

Wow this game is really great !
Still don't have all the medals but I'm number 1 ! Oh yeah !!
Look at Time Trial, All.

Coudn't find the "Yum!"-medal despite everything I've tried, but I got all the others. Nice little throwback, Lttp was what really got me into gaming! I thought about docking a star for making it like the original, but, heck, I can't do that after all the effort you put into that. It's lovely!