Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

This game scared the shit outta me when I had killed the "Orange Guy" Still a really good game, good time waster.

deathink responds:

Killed the orange guy? what does that mean?

I thought it was good, but I felt that it needed more challenges and such. Great job, though.

Well... I was kinda looking forward to doing something else like go through like caves in such but its ok

You know what else you add?
When you can hold the space bar button and when you want to shoot, you release the button,but that will make this game too easy.
So i was also reading the comments and they were saying about shooting the orange guy (probably talking about the owner in the arrow game) so i shot him a lot of time looking like a retart in front of my brother but nothing happened. Can you explain?
This is also a laggy game but i got used to it a little. about how my shots don't hit the targets and sometimes (it happened to me) it shoots through the target.
oh well still a good game.
Thanks for bringing back my childhood.

deathink responds:

Yeah I am not sure what they are talking about... anyway thanks for the reviw.

I really enjoyed the game. It was difficult at times, but none the less fun. But my medals glitched and I ended up not getting the Bling! Medal even though I did the challenge twice.