Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

Great LTTP Minigame!!! It's probably what would have happened if Nintendo made a Zelda spinoff game, like Link's Crossbow Training, for the SNES.

Masterpiece, good gameplay. I see nothing wrong with is and it's a classic Legend of Zelda layout

I find it a great little game with an abundance of medals and lots of replay value - however, often when I shoot the squid targets my arrow will go straight through it, so perhaps that could be seen to to improve?

You surprise me every single time. It is a bit hard, though, takes a lot of practice to get the timing right.

Astral... Shoot his drum during time trial. It happened to me. How do you get the glitch medal?