Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

I've probably spent more time playing A Link To The Past more than any other Zelda game since when I was younger games were expensive so I only had a small handful of them, and most of them honestly had no replay value. However playing Zelda I never found myself getting tired of dashing around with the boots, or throwing bushes at enemies. I might be biased from nostalgia but this flash was super fun to me. It brought back a lot of good memories. The only bad thing I can say about it was after getting triple digits the numbers got blocked off so I had to keep track mentally if I wanted to know my exact score. The easter eggs were nice... Except one that literally made me regret finding it... Lol. Thanks for making this though. I enjoyed it a lot!

I love it.

I shot the guy and pissed myself. Very well put together game. Felt like I was young back when I had a gameboy color. Note to anyone new to this game don't shoot the guy after giving him money just don't do it.

My favorite Zelda minigame in flash form!

I can get a lot of Rupees quickly in LttP playing this minigame, and now I can do the same on Newgrounds. Thanks for making this!

That was a cool easter egg! Error guy