Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

DONT HIT THE GUY WITH AN ARROW

Anyone know how to make the creepy scene appear?

Step 1) Take a good mini-game in one of the best games of all time (and possibly my favorite game ever).

Step 2) Add a leaderboard.

Step 3) Add 2 more game mode styles.

Step 4) Profit.

Seriously, you took a good game and made it awesome with just some minor tweaks. :)

Now if only this mini game back in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past had more options.

Yes, of what would happen if this mini-game from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past had more options like a hard mode and a time trial and perhaps even achievements back in the NES/SNES days, this mini-game shows the results.

I have to admit, it's pretty challenging and well worth the playing, now if only NES and SNES had its own achievement system back in the 1980s when they where making Nintendo Power magazine, I have no doubt various people who subscribe to it will be sending their achievement lists to Nintendo Power to see who got the most if not got them all, heak I bet Nintendo back then would make an Achievement Tracker as a separate hardware add-on for any Nintendo Gaming System that can keep track of achievements through it will temporary deny achievements for anyone using unofficial hardware such as the Game Genie back then as well.

Amazing best game ever i love and i got to 999 rupess really easy and it was fun maybe hard was to fast you should slow it down a bit