Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

Now if only this mini game back in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past had more options.

Yes, of what would happen if this mini-game from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past had more options like a hard mode and a time trial and perhaps even achievements back in the NES/SNES days, this mini-game shows the results.

I have to admit, it's pretty challenging and well worth the playing, now if only NES and SNES had its own achievement system back in the 1980s when they where making Nintendo Power magazine, I have no doubt various people who subscribe to it will be sending their achievement lists to Nintendo Power to see who got the most if not got them all, heak I bet Nintendo back then would make an Achievement Tracker as a separate hardware add-on for any Nintendo Gaming System that can keep track of achievements through it will temporary deny achievements for anyone using unofficial hardware such as the Game Genie back then as well.

Amazing best game ever i love and i got to 999 rupess really easy and it was fun maybe hard was to fast you should slow it down a bit

Awesome. I rarely give ratings for the games I play on Newgrounds, but this one gets a five star rating from me. I love that perfect pixel-by-pixel replication of the environment, and this deserves to be part of the main series games, with all that you added challenge-wise.

I enjoyed your game, and perfected my shooting so I could get enough "sure shots" to fill the LIFE
meter to entirety. I obtained every medal. Thank you again for this wonderful game.

deathink responds:

Thanks a lot man, I slaved over every detail to make sure it looked and felt exactly like the original.

?????

Getting all the high scores since 1984! :DD
Hint: Hug the "game master" while shooting. Then experiment to see when you need to shoot to hit the target (concentrate on only 1!), by looking at the curtains. It's always the same pattern!!