Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

after 78 years of master archery training, i return to once again seek vengeance on the cold, dark, unforgiving game that is Z3lda: Mini Game, I pull back my bow, and miss every time, i ask the dark one to allow me another shot at victory, i am told to fuck off, I walk home disappointed, I could not honor my dead father, brother, mother, sister, grand father, and my father. It will be a cold winter this year goodnight cruel mistress that is the game Z3lda: Mini Game

5 out 5 IGN would egg again

deathink responds:

You are the Dovakin!

Love, but cannot get the glitch medal...tried shooting the guy...something weird happened and then nothing...I had to reset the game. Also the hard 20 shot medal is waaay to fast! I cannot hit anything barely. It's ridiculous! Other than that, great job!

Hard, but fun!

This game is awesome! Its so simple, but genius. Being a fan of the Zelda series this is a pretty neat game and this would also be a sweet minigame in the actual Zelda games.

If you don't have unlock all medals
Is because you're not a real gamer, or you want the aswers in the easy way
In fact, IS A REALLY EASY GAME, you can find a trick for give all the "things"
GREAT GAME, LOVE IT