Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

This is pretty fun. But the medals seem broken for me; I got the achievements ingame, but only got a handful of medals. Something's wrong when I have H13, but not H2.

Also, here's a little quirk/oversight you can use to get rupees even faster: When you talk to the game master, any onscreen arrows and targets freeze. When you're down to your last arrow, stand right next to him and fire an arrow that will hit a target, but talk to him before it hits. When your arrows refill, the arrow will hit and give you 4 rupees as normal, but you'll still have the five new arrows. In other words, you can shift the combo one step forward. Assuming you get a perfect five shots on the new set, you'll get 8, then 16, then 32, then 64 rupees as normal, but the final arrow will give you 128 rupees.

A good nostalgic moment but the fact the it lagged and the medals are not unlocking made the will to replay it go away

You surprise me every single time. It is a bit hard, though, takes a lot of practice to get the timing right.

That's what you get for being rude. You get shot in the face. Jokes on him though, I'm actually Candlej

Oh god. Looks like I'm not going to sleep any time soon