Reviews for "Z3lda: Mini Game"

I love this game, Well made! And at the title i saw in the top left corner saying you love miyamoto, I LOVE HIM TOO! 5/5 Voting from me anyday!

Alright, so, to the creator, this is a brilliant game, be proud. To the people wondering about the "scary face" or whatever after shooting the orange guy, stop trying, it isn't real. Obviously. The creator himself doesn't know what they're talking about. They're just trying to waste your time, stop paying attention to it. All that happens if you shoot the orange guy is you get one less arrow, and if you have no money, he'll yell at you a little.

Beautifully put together, although not as frustrating as the actual game (the targets would speed up as you hit them consecutively) It made me remember my rage at the original mini-game and I got a good laugh at beating it in a few minutes. I see all the people complaining about how hard it is who have never played a game that doesn't hand them a victory and I'm just glad there's still people making games you need to try to win.

eh, its just nothing special, in my book, games are either great, or they're just nothing special, 5 stars or 0. Still some decent work, but keep trying and don't give up.

tadadada