Reviews for "RGB+jump"

Awesome game!
At the begining I didn't stopped dying...but after I became kinda good.
Then I had a lot of score on easy mode and I just scratched my nose and then ...I fell to my death.
At least I was 6th on highscore list...but they haven't seen the last of me!

This. Is. Awsome.
Addicting, skillful, great game, lovely, not sure how else to describe this, all I can really say is, I cannot stop playing it, too bad I was not logged in to submit my score though. Anyways the game is just a perfect one for me, mixes my two favorites, first-person, and platformer, just awsome jumped out fresh!

Man this game is addicting! And really gets the adrenaline going! God I'm all sweaty

Really Good Game! Normal Mode Is Really Hard And Easy Is Like Practice Cant Get The Last 2 Normal Achives Music WonderFul! Gameplay Kinda Random But Good At The Same Time (I dont get the 10 second same color)

Awesome Awesome Awesome
Normal mode makes the game more COOL
and Easy like Tutorial